To maintain and to reach the consolidation of the Winery’s success, it is essential to offer high quality products. With its quality policy, the Winery aims to:
- Strengthen and promote the improvement of the implemented Quality Management System, complying with the sector legislation and the food safety of the products, implemented through the HACCP system.
- Satisfy the needs and expectations of clients and other stake holders, acting according to the Quality Management System.
- Invest in technological innovation.
- Invest in optimizing the productive processes.
- Increase the contribution to the region social and economical development.
- Encourage employees’ good performance and perseverance.
Knowing that quality and food safety are the only decision possible in the making of food products, the Cooperative Winery of Vidigueira, Cuba and Alvito is proud to have taken the initiative to meet its clients demands.
Goals of the quality policy
Seeking to substantiate and implement its Quality Policy, the Cooperative Winery of Vidigueira, Cuba and Alvito has set the following goals:
- Maintaining the Management Quality System according to the NP EN ISO 9001:2008 norm.
- Maintaining the product’s food safety.
- To form a Producers Organization.
- Increasing the capacity of bottling wines.
- Increasing the sales volume for the external market.
- Increasing the level of costumers satisfaction.
- Computerization of the entire productive process.
- Updating of the viticulture data base.
- Implementation of a Marketing Plan.
- To promote employees’ safety and hygiene measures.
These goals are detailed in a more specific manner in the Global Action Plan for Quality (PG01).