THE COOPERATIVA DE VIDIGUEIRA, CUBA E ALVITO, CRL. (hereinafter, BODEGA DE VIDIGUEIRA), headquartered in Bairro Industrial, 7960-305 Vidigueira and NIPC 500008191 is the owner of the domain wineryvidigueira.pt, where its WEBSITE is hosted.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files of information that help to identify your browser and that can store information, for example, settings and preferences of the User. With the exception of cookies specifically necessary for the performance of the website, the storage of other cookies will always depend on the User’s acceptance and consent, and this consent may be withdrawn at any time through specific browser tools.
- Cookies allow us to identify you as a recurring User;
- Cookies allow us to retrieve your personalized preferences when browsing;
- Cookies allow us to anonymously collect statistics regarding the videos you have viewed on the WEBSITE.
Third party cookies
Some cookies may also be stored by third parties other than BODEGA DE VIDIGUEIRA. These third parties are service providers and, although BODEGA DE VIDIGUEIRA makes every effort to use only service providers that provide guarantees for the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with the requirements of the relevant legislation on data protection , the User understands that BODEGA DE VIDIGUEIRA is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy and cookie policies of these third parties. In Cookies that are used you will find a description of all the cookies used, including those from third parties.
What are Cookies for?
BODEGA DE VIDIGUEIRA will store cookies on your equipment to customize and facilitate navigation as much as possible, but also for troubleshooting, statistics, quality assurance, and to monitor the security of the system. You may, at any time, eliminate or block these cookies, and by doing so, some features of this WEBSITE may not work as expected. Cookies are not used for any purposes other than those described here.
Types of Cookies
Cookies on our WEBSITE are used for different purposes, but in general their use can be divided into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are cookies that are essential for the provision of the WEBSITE and for all requested services, but do not perform any additional or secondary functions.
- Performance Cookies: are those cookies that provide statistical information about the use of the WEBSITE, ie web analysis.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These are cookies used to create profiles or personalize content.
Cookies that are used
The following table explains how cookies are used on this WEBSITE.
What are Pixel Tags and other similar technologies.
Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) can be used in connection with some services to, inter alia, track the actions of users of the services (including email recipients), measure the success of marketing campaigns and compile statistics on usage of services and response rates.
Cookie Control and Management
At any time, you can control and/or delete cookies, namely, you can delete all cookies that are already stored on your device, and you can even configure most browsers in order to prevent their storage. In order to manage this, however, you will have to manually adjust some preferences each time you visit certain websites, without which some services and features may not work. As an additional guarantee, you can, at any time, disable cookies, configuring your browser, according to the instructions available at:
- For Google Chrome users: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647;
- For Internet Explorer users: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- For Microsoft Edge users: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy;
- For Mozilla Firefox users: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences ;
- For Apple Safari users: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
Changes to Cookies Policy.
A ADEGA DE VIDIGUEIRA reserves the right to readjust or change this Policy at any time, and these changes are publicized.
Our contact details
If you have any doubts or questions related to this Policy, please contact us in writing by e-mail at www.adegavidigueira.pt
March 11, 2021. VIDIGUEIRA (Portugal)