The specialized team at the Cooperative Winery of Vidigueira, Cuba and Alvito is happy to customize your personal or corporate event and propose a program with activities tailored to your needs. Surprise your friends, family, colleagues, employees and customers in a unique space where the theme is Carved wine, an ancient wine production technique brought to the region by the Romans.
Work sessions, product launches, kick oﬀ meetings, team building activities or personal celebrations, are some of the events that can be held in this space, in a unique, exclusive and traditional environment.
All activities are customized according to the objectives of the group, company or institution, with programs for half a day, full day or several days, and the possibility of accommodation up to 25 kms from here.
- Guided visit to Casa das Talhas and Taberna dos Arcos (Tavern)
- Themed lunches or dinners
- Organoleptic tastings
- Exclusive tastings in Sala de Barricas (Barrels Room)
- Technical wine tasting workshop
- Prices vary depending on the program chosen.
- Any program can be complemented by the performance of the Choir of the Cooperative Winery of Vidigueira, Cuba and Alvito – Cante Alentejano (availability upon request)
- Activities outside the Wine cellar facilities do not include transportation.
The Cooperative Winery of Vidigueira, Cuba and Alvito invites everyone to visit Casa das Talhas.
We are heirs of the millenary customs and techniques of the authentic Carved wine, proud to be the guardians of the ancestral rituals of the Alentejo region and of a way of life from other times. In this Enotourism space, we are in the heart of the region that has become home to a very special wine. Let yourself be inspired by a unique terroir and a know-how with more than two thousand years.