Antão Vaz DOC
Citrus colour, aroma of tropical fruits and slightly mineral. It has a fresh, full-bodied and harmonious taste, with well-integrated acidity that gives it a fresh and deeply long finish. The grape variety that contributes to the specificity of this wine is Antão Vaz.
- Silver Medal by Confraria do Bacchus de Albufeira
- Gold Medal by the International Awards VIRTUS
- Nominated “White Wine of the Year – for daily consumption” by Premios W.
- White Wines of Portugal Competition – Market’s Choice –
- Winning wines in the category up to 5€
How to pair with food
The well-known notes of this wine reveal the best of what is made in the Vidigueira region. And of course, it has to be accompanied with the traditional flavours of this town! Sopas de Cação Limado or Polvo à Lagareiro are two suggestions that you can find in the local restaurants and that complement these flavours so well.
Technical Data Sheet
Designation: Vidigueira – Antão Vaz
Classification: DOC Alentejo
Alcoholic Content: 13,5% vol.
Logistics and Packaging
Capacity: 750 ml and 1,5 L
Service Temperature: 10ºC – 12ºC
Temperature: 14ºC – 18ºC
Light: Preferably protected from light
Luís Morgado Leão